Summer vacation is here. Don’t let it pass you by while you sit on the couch bored and lazy. The summer is time to T-Up! Turn-Up your strength, power, speed,explosiveness, and overall athleticism. Catacombs’ youth-specific strength and conditioning program helps young athletes achieve physical and mental gains in your chosen sport while targeting weak areas. As a strong, well-balanced athlete, participants will be at less risk for injury during the season and are better prepared to withstand hard training and competition.
What is T-Up!?
T-Up! is a youth strength and conditioning program based on functional movements such as pushing, pulling, squatting, lifting, and running. Workouts are different every day but we hit it hard! The best part? We have fun while we are getting after it.
An emphasis on mobility, flexibility, and recovery are also incorporated. At T-Up!, athletes get the opportunity to be pushed by peers from different disciplines on a neutral field. Athletes gain ground in the area of core strength, conditioning, stamina, and work ethic. These translate directly to every athletic endeavor.
• Set and achieve goals with individualized coaching
• Improve strength, power, speed, explosiveness, and athleticism
• Limited class size offers a safe and supportive environment
• Coaches are positive role models, encouraging hard work & healthy lifestyles
• T-Up! is not just about the gym; enjoy runs, hikes, and outdoor activities
• Most of all, T-Up! is a fun, challenging, and positive experience
Class Times and Costs
High School (Age 14-18): Monday-Thursday 1-2:30
Middle School (Age 10-13): Monday and Wednesday 4-5
T-Up! punch cards (10 classes) are available for $150 and can be shared among family members. No advanced registration required, just come a few minutes early and we will get you set up.