Workout of the Day–July 28, 2015
Push Press (115/75)
Jumping Pull Ups
Accessory Work: Snatch
Dog Days of Summer
It finally feels like summer around here and August is just around the corner. We’ve got a lot going on in the coming weeks and I just wanted to give you some quick updates and reminders:
- Catacombs Endurance Team kickoff is this Thursday at 5:30. If want more information on this, scroll back a couple of posts for all the details.
- Yoga Unbound happens every Thursday at 9:30 and Sunday at 4:30. This is the perfect compliment to CrossFit and Megan is used to working with tight, inflexible CrossFitters. Check out her page here.
- Workout Tracking contest in ZP kicks off on August 1st. Free Catacombs gear to the winners. Talk to a coach for more info and get started logging your workouts now.
- New t-shirts, trucker hats, and lightweight hoodies are on order and will be in soon. THEY ARE SWEET!
- September Starting Line dates will be announced later this week. Start working on your friends, family, and coworkers.
Many of you are on vacation or will be on vacation between now and the start of school (in 3 short weeks). Our coaching staff will also be taking some vacations so expect to see familiar faces in unfamiliar places over the next few weeks. Lane and Dustin are both gone next week so yours truly will be handling the bulk of group classes. My family and I will be gone later in the month while other coaches cover for us. We may selectively cancel a few classes over the next few weeks to help maintain everyone’s sanity. Don’t worry though, if you are signed up for class, we will be there to coach you. We want you to get your workouts in, we just don’t want to be all dressed up with nowhere to go. Plan ahead and sign up for your classes and it will help us out tremendously. Keep in mind that any class is subject to cancelation if no one is signed up one hour prior to class-time.
We will be back on full-scale regular schedule in September…potentially with even more class times!