Workout of the Day–July 16th, 2015
Box Jumps 24″/20″
Complete 8 cycles of :20 work/:10 rest before moving to next exercise. Rest 1 minute between movements. Score total for each movement.
Big Ups Thursday
It’s been a great couple of weeks at the gym and I’m stoked about the accomplishments on so many levels. I’d like to throw open today’s post to give you guys the opportunity to “Big Up” your fellow athletes for the work that has been going down at Catacombs the last couple of weeks. I’ll get you started here with some examples, but post to the comments sections below and give your own shout outs. Here goes:
- Big ups to G-Luv for getting out of bed for 6:30 AM workouts 7 out of the last 8 mornings.
- Shout out to Margie for pushing herself on the 400M runs this morning.
- Kudos to Beau for showing up and modifying workouts while he works through an injury.
- HIgh five to Cassidy for relentlessly working her weaknesses and making herself do the workouts she likes the least.
- Hats off to Boy Wonder for going unbroken on the wallball/double under workout.
Okay Catacombs, it’s your turn. What do you have to say for yourselves?